265 Franklin Street, Suite 1702, Boston, MA 02110


Paralegals must work in partnership with attorneys, and are prohibited by law from offering legal advice directly to the public. If you are not an attorney and need assistance with a complaint, eviction, child services or any other type of legal proceeding, contact the state bar association lawyer referral service in your state. Inquiries by the general public to Strategic Paralegal Services for direct-assistance will not receive a response.